Full Moon is such a magical time and this one in particular feels very special – and so I am being guided to share this process with you of making Magical Moonlight water.
It is a ritual I have been following for many years – at each New Moon I write out my intentions in sacred space and at each Full Moon I use these intentions to potentise water in the moonlight.
For many years at each Full Moon I follow the ritual below – it is very powerful and not to be underestimated.
So I really hope you make your moonlight water and stay with the process and invite magic into your life.
So here is my invitation:
– Spend some time connecting into your heart space and write out your intention for this Full Moon period. You can use your New Moon intention if you wrote one or tune in right now. As this particular Full Moon is within hours of the Solstice Re-Set, you can also use your Solstice Re-Set intentions as part of your Full Moon water making.
– Write out your intention and go into your garden (or onto your balcony) and place a clear, clean glass bowl of pure water under the Full Moon. Place your words under the bowl. See my photo above for how it might look.
– Then leave the process to work its own magic.
– Several hours later (or the next morning) collect your water and put it in a bottle of its own. You are not going to keep this water so a glass or plastic bottle is fine. Write your intention on a label and stick this on the bottle.
– Then take sips of this water each morning for then next few weeks and watch the magic unfold. You can also use the water to make up a mister and spray it around yourself and your space each day.
It is so easy to do, connects you back to YOU and can really bring magic into your life.
No moonlight due to the weather? Do it anyway – the moon is still present and blessing your intentions. And the whole process of doing this shifts your energy into a positive vibration….
Wishing you Solstice and Full Moon Blessings !
p.s. Next year 2019 your energy will be much needed on this planet. Stay tuned to how I may be able to support you in sharing your own unique light…